Mazzie's Music Magorium
Punk and Metal Album Reviews
Thursday, September 1, 2011
I'm back...for now.
Hey readers,

     It's been awhile since I've checked in here.  I honestly thought the blog is done for good but I got an itch to start reviewing again.  However, I'll be reviewing mostly stuff that I already own in my music collection so there will be a lot of older albums.  I'll review whatever new album I purchase from now and on as well, but I don't buy as much as I used to due to finance reason of course. 

Bands, if you want me to review your music, I will, but only if you send physical copy of your music.  I'm really tired of digital music and a physical copy will certainly make it worth an effort for me.  Sorry, I'm still old school!   Just send me an e-mail: xfilesmanix -at- yahoo -dot- com.

Expect to see some new reviews coming soon.  I'm currently sorting through my music collection!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment