Mazzie's Music Magorium
Punk and Metal Album Reviews
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Desyre "Warning of the Night"

Desyre is a Glam/Hair Metal band from Finland and they already have few demos under their belt. This album is their first full length album, which is released few months ago. The cover art is pretty cheesy and very 80's, but that is to expected. However I think it could have been designed better.

The music is classic Glam Metal sounds and it's actually bit dated to me because there is nothing new being done here. They played the sound really well though and sadly that style is not my thing. I bet fans of 80s Glam Metal and Hair Metal would dig this album a lot but if you are not t
hen don't bother with this. I do have to admit the vocalist is really good and he's very talented. Too bad he's not in something like Power Metal or just straight up Heavy Metal band because I would totally dig that much more and buy the albums.

Best Song: "Can't Let Go" you can really see the vocalist' talent in this song and I actually liked it.

Worst Song: "
Yule Night Brightness"-boring and like I said...not my favorite style so I don't like most of the songs off this album.


Score: 5/10-Gave them points for the vocals and being good at what they are doing. If I am a fan of the style then the score would be higher but I'm not.

www.desyre777.com

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:
Anonymous Mr. Hyde In Delite said...
I think this is a good album.

Blogger Mazzie said...
Like I said I'm not fan of the style so that's why I rated it low but I bet it's great album for any fan of this type of genre. :)

Post a Comment