Mazzie's Music Magorium
Punk and Metal Album Reviews
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Main Line Riders "Worldshaker"

Alright, I know this is not something I normally would review but I actually enjoyed this album and I think some people would. This is a hard rock album and the main guy behind this band used to be in Huntingtons, a punk band. I am not sure but i think this album is a debut album for Main Line Riders but I could be wrong. (EDIT: its actually their second release)

The production is actually really good. I'm impressed and I really like the guitar riffs. They are soo groovey and very catchy. That is definitely the key in hard rock music. It's heavy but at same time very catchy. Their music and vibes definitely remind me of AC/DC with their fun songs. The only main differences are that they aren't Aussies and to be honest, they can't beat the Young brothers!

One thing that I don't like is the songs are too close together. There's almost no breaks in between so it feels like a constant roller coaster and personally I prefer the breaks so I know when a song ends and the new song begin. Other than that, it's pretty much a solid release for me and a great start for the band.

Best Song: Chrome and Steel- love this song...very catchy and I kept replaying this song the most.

Worst Song: "Coming Home"-a ballad and slower song...not really my thing.


Score: 7/10

www.myspace.com/mainlineriders

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment