Mazzie's Music Magorium
Punk and Metal Album Reviews
Monday, June 22, 2009
The Divine Harmony 3-Way Split



The 3 Way Split is between No Heaven, Dios Incandescente, and (((0))) that got released by FunerART records label. The music is mostly drone and funeral doom style. I have to say I really dig Dios Incandenscente the most out of all three bands. I really love the heaviness of the three songs by them. I really recommend this band and I am definitely going to check out more of their music.

No Heaven is pretty decent but one major thing that really bother me is some production of their songs is terrible. I had to crank up the volume to be able to hear anything which I really don't like. I would rather all songs' volume to be at least similar level.

The (((0))) song is very interesting drone song....quite quiet also but listenable. It actually makes me want to listen more which can be good and bad thing....I do wish there's one more song by them to maybe even out the amount by the other bands.


Overall, this is a decent album and I'm very glad to find out about this because I heard Dios Incandescente for first time and I really dig them a lot. They are definitely the best out of three.

I would definitely recommend this album just to listen to Dios Incandescente's material.

Best Song:Darwin IV
Worst Song:Hymn Of The Selen

Score:6/10

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment