Mazzie's Music Magorium
Punk and Metal Album Reviews
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Krig Target: Human, Mission: Destroy


Krig, a Brazilian death metal band, just released their album, Target: Human, Mission:Destroy, and it's an excellent release! Totally brutal and unforgiving! I was blown away because I've heard some of their older songs and thought they were alright so I wasn't expecting much from them. Boy, I was VERY wrong and the album is full of brutal death metal with excellent vocals. I love the songs Fast Food and Beautiful Mutilation. Excellent lyrics and excellent music! I really love the guitarworks...just plainly great. I think the only thing they need to tweak with is bass. Could've create better bass riffs and have the drums accompany it better.

Overally I give this album 8 out of 10

http://www.myspace.com/krigdeathmetal

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment