Mazzie's Music Magorium
Punk and Metal Album Reviews
Monday, March 2, 2009
Transbeauce "Stories On The Radio"

Transbeauce is a French rock band and they have been around since 1997. I received their album, Stories On The Radio, and gave it several listens in past few days. I really enjoyed the mellow sound and I can see that they are very experienced with their instruments. It's actually an instrumental album so there's no vocals on it. At first I was a little hesitant because it is very difficult to make a very good instrumental album without any lyrics to tell a story. However, I think they did pretty good job with that. I noticed that some of the songs sound little similar and I think that more variety in tempo and beats would make the songs different, yet still flow together. Overally this is a good mellow album and I would recommend it to anyone who may want to just chill out and listen to good relaxing music. 6/10

www.myspace.com/transbeauce

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment