Mazzie's Music Magorium
Punk and Metal Album Reviews
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
A Plea For Purging "Depravity"

A Plea For Purging is a well known metalcore band from Tenn. This is their sophomore album and an improvement over the debut album. I remember the debut album being full of energy but bit too generic for my taste. Now, this album is still a bit generic but the energy is still there! I really dig the energy they had and that is probably why they are doing so well right now. I really dig the song Malevolence and Traitor. This is a good album if you dig metalcore that is more metal than the core with breakdowns. That is one thing I really like about them a lot....not full of breakdowns. I would love it if they stop being generic and bring some more creativity in the next album. 6/10


www.myspace.com/apleaforpurging

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment