Mazzie's Music Magorium
Punk and Metal Album Reviews
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Beliver "Sanity Obscure"



I've been listening to Believer's "Sanity Obscure" ever since I got it few days ago. I have to admit that I don't really know much about Believer except that they are thrash band that has been around for ages. I finally got the cd from ebay and gave it a spin. I have to say wow! This is some good old school thrash stuff. I don't think this is perfect album though. I don't like the first track, "Sanity Obscure". Its bit boring thrash to be honest. However, they make it up with most of the tracks after that. I have to say my favorite track is "Stop The Madness" because I can really relate to the lyrics and its excellent heavy song. Close second would be "Dust to Dust"....great catchy thrash song. I'll recommend this album to anyone who enjoy thrash metal. I'm really glad I got this album and definitely plan to get more of their music in future. 8/10

www.myspace.com/believermusic

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment